söndag 29 juni 2014

What can you do when your good isn’t good enough?

Hejsan.

Förutom en nagellackssamlare så är jag också en musiknörd/musikalnörd/körnörd. Alltså, musik är en sjukt stor del av mitt liv. Vanligaste frasen som mina föräldrar bruka säga till mig när jag åker i bilen och sjunger är: "Anneli, kan du inte vara lite tyst.." Anledning till det är att jag sjunger typ nästan hela tiden. I kören som jag är med i så är jag andra alt. Längtar efter kören, den börjar i höst!

Och en serie som jag verkligen älskar är Glee, har precis sett klart på säsong 2. Ska imorgon börja kolla på säsong 3. Hur som helst, ville bara dela med er en sång ifrån säsong 2 som jag tycker är otroligt bra! :)

ENGLISH:

Hello there.

In addition to a nail polish collector, I'm also a music nerd / musical geek / choir nerd. So, music is a big part of my life. Most common phrase that my parents used to say to me when I travel in the car and singing are: "Anneli, you can not be a little quiet .." The reason for that is that I'm singing type almost all the time. In the choir that I am in, I am the second alto. Longing for the choir it starts in the fall!


And a series that I really love is Glee, has just finished watching the season 2. Shall tomorrow start checking on Season 3. Anyway, just wanted to share with you a song from season 2 which I think is amazingly good! :)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

I appreciate the comments, and for the sake of simplicity, I reply here.

/ Anneli.